Who you are?
You are somebody who possesses a “hunter mentality”, Hungry for Success and are able to work smart with increased efficiency.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and/or sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
What you will do?
The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for generating leads and advancing the lead qualification process. The Inside Sales Specialist will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email & Social Media. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of lead generation activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead as well as self- generated
- Develop opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Advance leads from stage 0 to stage 1 and pass to sales team member
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin and advance sales process
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to sales team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert from stage 0 to stage 1 lead for sales
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in company CRM
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Summary of Core Experience
Two to three years of direct work experience in an inside sales or lead advancement capacity preferably having a background working in software sales lead generation capacities. Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and advance through the sales cycle. Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management. Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
University or college degree in Communications, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience. Excellent oral and written communication.