TURNING TO THE CLOUD
Successfully executing your enterprise cloud ERP strategy means turning to the world’s most proven, trusted and deployed cloud ERP solution— NetSuite. With more than 16,000 customers running NetSuite across more than 200 countries and dependent territories, some of the world’s best-known brands trust their businesses to NetSuite and take their financial and operational processes to the cloud.
A BROAD RANGE OF ROBUST ERP and global financial functionality designed for modern businesses, enabling customers to streamline their mission-critical business processes.
FOR A MODERN COMPANY Cloud-based, mobile-enabled and social, NetSuite frees the modern business from antiquated PC-based, anti-social systems locked behind the firewall. At its core, NetSuite provides a dynamic, easy-to-use platform designed for all users across a global organization that can be accessed via any device, at any time.
HIGHLY SCALABLE SYSTEM FOR GROWTH with the ability to quickly and easily add functionality as a business grows and international capabilities including support for 190 currencies, 27 languages and automated tax compliance in over 100 countries to fuel global expansion.
WITH NETSUITE, YOU CAN
Gain the agility, flexibility and scalability your business needs to power innovation and growth.
Built-in business intelligence provides real-time insights into key business performance indicators for a unified view of the organization.
Bid farewell to version lock, and improve agility with software that is always current with all customizations carried forward to support your business.
- BUILT-IN BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE that delivers a single-version of the truth and provides real-time insights into key business performance indicators for a unified view of the organization.
- COMMERCE-READY CAPABILITIES FOR B2B AND B2C businesses that provide a seamless brand experience by unifying ecommerce and in-store POS to order management, inventory, merchandising, marketing, financials and customer service.
- A POWERFUL DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM WITH UNPRECEDENTED FLEXIBILITY that enables businesses to tailor the system to meet their unique requirements and industry-specific needs plus a comprehensive partner ecosystem that can help them scale up, spin off or reinvent business models.
Best in Class Cloud Solution
cloud financials, CRM, ecommerce, HCM and professional services automation management
NetSuite provides cloud financials, CRM, ecommerce, HCM and professional services automation management for all organizations from fast-growing midsize companies to large global organizations. Additionally, each component of NetSuite is modular, enabling it to be deployed and integrated with existing investments as required. NetSuite OneWorld scales with global businesses by providing complete multi- subsidiary management and support for local accounting regulations.
GLOBAL CLOUD ERP
- NetSuite provides a complete cloud ERP system for global businesses. Businesses running on NetSuite can populate a single chart of accounts across subsidiaries, or use separate charts-of-accounts for each company within a single instance.
- NetSuite provides complete financial management, including invoicing and sophisticated revenue recognition management. NetSuite accelerates financial processes with real-time multi-currency consolidation and real-time roll-up across orders, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, inventory, billing, invoicing and order fulfillment, from local in-country operations to the regional office to global headquarters.
- NetSuite’s optimized order management and fulfillment processes tightly drive the order process from quote to eventual fulfillment. Sophisticated multi-location manufacturing, inventory management and fulfillment ensure continually efficient operations.
- NetSuite streamlines procurement with a complete procure-to-pay process comprising workflow management, approvals, vendor self-service and payment.
- NetSuite Analytics gives corporate, division and subsidiary stakeholders a true real-time view into every level of the business.