The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales & Marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline. New sales opportunities through cold calling, networking & references.
Responsible for generating leads and advancing the lead qualification process. The Business Development Executive will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email & Social Media. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of lead generation activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
● Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of lead as well as self- generated. Both Inbound and Outbound calls to be handled
● Develop opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
● Advance leads from stage 0 to stage 1 and pass or close depending upon the deal/ company size
● Scheduling online and onsite product demonstration with prospects will be
● Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin and advance sales process
● Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
● Create and deliver qualified opportunities to sales team members ● Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
● Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
● Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert from stage 0 to stage 1 lead for sales
● Overcome objections of prospective customers
● Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in company CRM
● Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
● Willingness to visit different prospect location within or outside the city
Qualification / Skills:
One to two years of direct work experience in an inside sales or lead advancement capacity especially having a background working in CRM sales lead generation capacities. Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and advance through the sales cycle. Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management. Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
University or college degree in Communications, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience. Excellent oral and written communication.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
● Candidate must have experince of any CRM sales or Business Development. (Preferred ZOHO CRM)
● Candidate should possess a consultative calling technique and should have a good grip on the craft.
● Candidate should be able to meet the monthly target of generating a qualified expression of interests.
● Ability to understand market movements, trends and put up business cases for aligning to the same.
● Strong number crunching skills along with analytical skills.
● Strong communication skills across reading & writing in English.
● Pleasant personality and a flair for building winning networks.
● Exhibit a never-say-die attitude along with a go-getter approach
● He/she should have good connects on LinkedIn and should be proficient in networking on different social platforms.
If the Candidate interested in Direct Sales – Manager: Sales and Sr. Manager Sales are the next positions you can Achieve.
If the Candidate keen in Technical (Product): Solution Consultant, Sr. Solution Consultant are the next positions you can Achieve
Mid Senior Level
IT-Software / Software Services