We are looking for an excellent Corporate Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
A corporate trainer is an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you must possess.The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
• Assist in delivering instructor-led Training programs as a part of the Aarialife Cloud ERP Training Program’s and ongoing learning and development programs for existing employees
• Assist in the design and development of program content by collaborating with subject matter experts and other members of the enablement team
• Coordinating instructor-led training and guiding them through structured learning activities defined within the program
• Conduct periodical evaluations on trainees’ activity and make recommendations
• Partner with the organization to identify and advocate for their specific enablement needs and create training activities
• Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the capabilities of NetSuite, OpenAir, Zoho or other applications
• Work effectively and cross-functionally across the organization; earning trust and building relationships throughout
Desired Candidate Profile:
The ideal Candidates will be
• Prior Experience in ERP training as Trainer at Corporate Environment, ERP Training Institutes or Experiences in Colleges as Lecturer/Professor (Subject ERP)
• Overall experience of 3-5 years as a trainer.
• Experience in Training ERP Solutions such as Oracle NetSuite, SAP B1, Ramco, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle ERP or any other ERP’s.
• Experience in Implementing and Training Oracle NetSuite preferred
• Has subject matter knowledge of relevant topics
• Ability to create and track metrics
• Excellent English communication skills; presentation, written and verbal
• Good listening skills
• Willingness to learn new technologies and skills
• Flexible and adaptive
• Good attention to details
• Proficient with Microsoft Office with an emphasis in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• Has a proactive approach and desire to launch and successfully execute new initiatives
Information Technology and Services