Works within an engagement team and is responsible for providing business solutions & support throughout Project Implementation and Support Life Cycles. You will be participating in multiple engagements simultaneously while ensuring deadlines and quality are being met.
Responsibilities Include Resource management, Project delivery. Should be a team player. Should document and track all relevant project aspects. Should have good interpersonal skills for co-ordination between cross functional teams. Should have experience in end to end NetSuite ERP project as Team Lead. a Thus, ensuring adherence to SLA at all times completed assignments within the stipulated budgeted time.
5+ Years of NetSuite implementation experience such and 1+ years of experience as a Team Lead is preferred.
• Interact with executives within the organization to lead the direction and enhancement of NetSuite
• Must be familiar with NetSuite Accounting, SRP, and CRM
• Functional lead for requirements analysis and business process reengineering efforts, this includes facilitating group data gathering and decision-making sessions
• Contribute to the establishment of a cloud-based applications strategic roadmap and translating the roadmap into specific goals and objectives
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Very strong understanding of business processes and best practices associated with implementing NetSuite.
• Participate in the collection and documentation of business requirements for integration and implementation into an ERP system.
• Participate in the Identification and resolve issues by recommending modifications to business processes.
• Collaborates with functional and technical team members to develop effective NetSuite solutions
• Works directly with clients to document business requirements and translate them into specific NetSuite functionality
• Participate and lead client workshops to define implementation strategy
• Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments to develop proof of concepts and present sustainable solutions to client executives and key stakeholders
• Attends pre-sales meetings with prospective clients to assess project level-of-effort with sales team members
• Provides general customer service and assistance to clients and serves as the ‘go-to’ resource on all project related inquiries
• Full lifecycle implementation of core & advanced NetSuite with add-on products.
• Work under direction & mentorship of project manager for all NetSuite installation, training, upgrading, support, & documentation.
• Act as resource for pre-installation discovery & diagnostic phase of projects.
• Act as a client relationship manager from consulting standpoint.
• Provide post-implementation support (help desk, troubleshooting, & training).
• Learn, utilize, & promote the Sikich Project Implementation Methodology.
• Obtain & maintain NetSuite certifications
• Travel up to 40% (nationally & internationally) to customer locations for on-site work. Possible increase depending on implementation phase.
Aarialife Technologies is a global IT solutions and services company setup with the key goal to improve lives through our technology interventions from a farmer to an enterprise. We represent and implement technologies which enable individuals and organizations go through the journey of digital transformations to augment productivity with our solutions and services. Currently Aarialife Technologies is headquartered in Pune, with offices in Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Dubai and Toronto.
Aarialife Technologies have two divisions primarily products and services. The product division is developing applications for precision farming, AI chat bots and IOT based technologies. The services division today is partner to world’s leading cloud-based solutions namely Oracle NetSuite ERP, Zoho. The partnership allows Aarialife’s team to sell and implement these technologies.
ORACLE Partnership - Geography wise:
India – Solution Provider (SP)
North America – Solution Provider (SP)
Middle East - Alliance Partner (AP)
• NetSuite integrations and customizations
• Certified NetSuite Professional
• Full life cycle NetSuite implementations
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Bachelor's or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related fields, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related fields
• 1+ years of experience as a Team Lead.